How To Bulk Up Your Blog
This post was written by one of ViralFever’s expert Guest Authors – Learn more about how to start a blog, get people to read and share your blog, and make money from blogging with a step-by-step tutorial at the author’s site at howtostartablog.com.
The primary steps of creating a blog are considered the most thrilling part. You have so much things in mind that you want to include in it like your writing piece and interactive features. It’s just like getting a new apartment and having to fill every corner in it. But after a while, things tend to slow down as excitement fades and blogging starts to feel like a chore. Several blogs are even left idle.
Boosting your blog content is a tool to achieve a winning blog. Always make sure to publish write ups on a regular basis so that your blog is always fresh which your readers would appreciate and your blog will be visible to a structured directory of topics. But some bloggers are experiencing difficulty catching up with the demand, so shared below are tips to boost your blog content.
1. Learn to manage your blog posts. Many bloggers write articles in their leisure time. Make the most of your leisure time, learn to manage your blog posts. Write down all your ideas or certain incident that you want to tackle on your blog before the actual blogging. Doing so reduces idle time in front of the computer. Make use of a blog draft written on a sheet of paper so you will not lose your focus by other web page. This routine can save a lot of time and this will help you produce quality articles as well.
2. Set limits on your entries by dividing it into parts. You may have full enthusiasm to write a blog one day but you might not sustain that same feeling the next day. Instead of having heavy blog post, limit your blog entry by dividing it into parts. Besides,long blog post will bore your readers and might lose their interest in following your blogs. Add a ‘to be continued’ note on your blog entry to let your readers know that there’s more to it and then schedule the publish date of the next installments in advance.
3. Get more authors. Simply put: two people can give multiple opinions rather than a single individual do the entire thinking. Popular blog platforms like WordPress and Blogger allow multiple authors in a single blog. This means more than one person can publish articles in a single blog domain. This feature is frequently used by teams, group and associates. If another person shows interest to write an article on your blog, better give it a try and go for it.
4. Welcome guest post entries. Give opportunity by having guest posts on your blog. Guest posts are blogs made by another bloggers. This is a usual tradition amongst bloggers in the same genre so that in exchange, there’s a link going to the website of the guest blogger. Create a small advertisement on your blog to encourage guest post submissions.
5. Easy-To-Use Article Directory. Article directories are websites with collections of articles for distribution. A few examples are articledashboard.com, selfgrowth.com and articlepool.com. By joining the article directories, you are given the privilege to look for write ups from their broad directory – at no cost! But like the function of guest posts, articles derived from article directories might have links that once clicked, it will be routed back to the author’s website.
6. Syndicate content automatically. Rich Site Summary, often called RSS or Real Simple Syndication, is a format that permits content made available to other media automatically through web feeds. Most blogs display their RSS feed link openly for easy syndication of others. Syndicating a blog always link back to your site whenever there’s new posts. This routine is not considered inappropriate because RSS feeds will display a hyperlink going back to its original source.
Given the suggestions above, you should not struggle coming up with more content on your blog.